FOR LEASE: Office, Adaptive Reuse
Constructed c. 1914, this historic five-story office building is located in the heart of Troy’s downtown business district. The site offers excellent visibility and close proximity to RPI, local government buildings and professional services. The building has been repurposed into a modern office space behind the preserved façade. Current tenants include the Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Christopher Brian Salon. The available 1,900 square foot suite is on the third floor and is the only remaining space available.